2009年11月8日星期日

Confessions of an MCA Delegate

I am an MCA delegate who voted in the last EGM. All the words spoken next are my own and have been translated by someone I trust.

I care very much for my party. I do not care very much for Ong Tee Keat, Chua Soi Lek or others who I believe only have their interests at heart. I suffer in silence seeing my beloved party being destroyed by greed, corruption and dishonesty. The Chinese traditions of loyalty and nobleness is diminishing day by day in the party.

The President is a man I don’t trust. That is why I did not give him my vote at the EGM. Soi Lek is a man I do not respect, simply because he is too arrogant a man to be leader. That is why I did not vote him to be my Deputy President.

I know of the corruption of Tee Keat, and the whole world knows about the Soi Lek DVD. They have made my party a ,laughing stock. They are now acting as if they are the most gracious of beings. I will not forgive them and forget the fact that they have taken me, a delegate for a ride.

Why did I bother voting at the EGM?

Because I cared. Now, the EGM has been rendered worthless by the ROS decision to re-instate Soi Lek. The EGM is also worthless now because Tee Keat is still President. Didn’t he promise that he will resign if he didn’t get his numbers?

I now hear all kinds of rumours of non-members taking money out of the MCA coffers. I won’t say names but these are powerful people aligned to Tee Keat, people who claim to be educationists and media professionals who have robbed and stole our hard earned money.

Please stop the rot, I beg of those who have the power to do so. Keep outsiders out of the party,keep the ROS and UMNO out of it. Let’s decide who should run the party and who is qualified to lead. Fresh elections is the only way forward, and I will come and vote again. Because I care.

by an MCA Delegate

没有评论:

发表评论